What could I ask Eric?
The only requirement is that your query relates to a legal issue you currently have, or you might have in the future.
Here are some examples:
- My ex-wife won’t let me see our children. What can I do about it?
- How can I get my boss to let me change my hours of work?
- My father died without leaving a Will and I think I’ll miss out on inheritance.
- The second-hand car I bought last month has an engine problem. The dealer says it doesn't. What should I do?
- I want to move house. Should I put mine on the market and then look around, or find the house I want and hope I’ll sell quickly?
For your business
- What can I do about an employee who keeps taking time off for sickness?
- What licenses will I need for my new business?
- A contractor wants to change the terms they’ve agreed with us. Can they?
- Would it be a good idea to try and buy the freehold of our premises?
- What can we do about a customer who’s refusing to pay?